If you’ve got our Virgin TV service, you’ve got Virgin TV Anywhere at no extra cost. You can watch Live TV or On Demand on the train platform, in a coffee shop, at the office or wherever there’s a broadband or Wi-Fi network in the UK.
If you’re at home, Virgin TV Anywhere means that everyone can watch different things in different places. Or if you want to squeeze up on the sofa together, you won’t have to choose between the football and Peppa Pig.
To be able to watch on your computer you’ll need to sign in using your My Virgin Media username and password.
If you haven't already registered for My Virgin Media or, if you have forgotten your username or password just click ‘Forgotten username’ or ‘Forgotten password’ at the My Virgin Media Sign in page.
Also the first time you watch Live TV you’ll need to register your device, to find out more about Device Registration, check: Device management for Virgin TV Anywhere.
Note: If you subscribe to Sky Cinema and Sky Sports you’ll need to make sure you’ve got Microsoft Silverlight installed. See ‘Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go’ for more information.
Note:Google Chrome and Windows tablets are not currently supported. See Technical Requirements for TV Anywhere.
To watch Live TV
- Open virginmedia.com/tvanywhere in your web browser.
- Hover your cursor over TV Listings in the top menu and select Streaming Channels.
- Click on a channel you'd like to watch to see more information about the show that's on now. If you have these channels in your TV package you’ll be able to watch them anywhere you’ve got a broadband or Wi-Fi connection in the UK.
- You can also click on a show that's on now to see options to Find Out More, Record (only applies if you have Virgin Media TiVo), or Watch. Click on Watch.
- You'll then see details about the show. Select Watch whenever you're ready. If you haven't already registered your device to watch TV, you'll be asked to do so.
To watch TV on Demand
- Hover over On Demand in the top menu, and select either All Channels, Catch Up, Entertainment, Movies, Sports, or Kids.
- You’ll see a list of shows in the category you chose. You can filter your search by channel, genre, TV package and premium channels.
- Select something that you like the look of and click Watch to start your show. It’s that simple!