Whether you're new to Spotify or are already enjoying their service, you have the choice of creating a new Spotify account or linking your existing account to your Virgin Media account to benefit from the offer.
To find out if you’re eligible for one of our Spotify offers, click here.
If you're a cable Broadband customer and already have Spotify as part of your packageTo create a new Spotify account or link up your existing Spotify account:
You’ll need to sign yourself in to My Virgin Media.
- If you’re already registered for My Virgin Media you’ll be taken directly to the Spotify registration pages. Just follow the on-screen prompts to get Spotify.
- If you haven’t registered for My Virgin Media yet or you’ve forgotten your details, don’t worry – we’ll take you through that process.
Once you’ve signed in to My Virgin Media, click My Apps at the top of the page, then Spotify and select Register. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new Spotify account or link up your existing one. Check How do I link an existing Spotify account to my Virgin Media account? to see how to link an existing Spotify account.
Done! Now that you’ve registered your Virgin Media Spotify account, you can download and install the Spotify client to your computer or mobile.
Click here to download the Spotify client on your computer.
If you're a Virgin Mobile customer and have taken advantage of a Mobile offerYou can either create a new Spotify account, or apply the offer to your existing account.
Do the following to set up your Virgin Mobile Spotify account:On your mobile
- Go to m.virginmedia.com/spotify3mf in your phone’s Mobile Web browser
- Then tap in your password: VMobile3MF
- Now just tell us if you’ve got an existing Spotify account. Click Yes if you do, or No if you don't.
- Go to virginmedia.com/mobilespotify
- Tap in your Virgin Mobile phone number
- We’ll send you a text with a 4 digit code in it. Just type this into the box and you're good to go!
For more help with Spotify, click here.