Help for Cable customers
- Help home
- Broadband and Internet
- Virgin Mobile
- Billing and Payments
- Thinking of joining us
- Just joined or upgraded
How do I lock or unlock TV channels?
You can select which channels you want to set PIN access for.
If you have a V Box, V HD Box or V+ Box:
- Press Home on your remote control, choose Settings and then choose Locked Channels.
- Enter your PIN and choose the channels you’d like to lock or unlock by selecting OK.
- Press Back to save, and you’re done.
If you have a TiVo box:
- Press Home on your TiVo remote and choose Help & Settings.
- Choose Parental Controls then enter your PIN.
- Select Lock channels.
- Highlight the channel you want to lock or unlock.
- Press OK on your TiVo remote.
- Go to Use these settings and press OK
Just to let you know, you won’t be able to remove Parental Controls from Sky movie channels.