Help for Cable customers
- Help home
- Broadband and Internet
- Virgin Mobile
- Billing and Payments
- Thinking of joining us
- Just joined or upgraded
Broadband and Internet :
How do I remove a My Virgin Media account?
If you’d like to remove a user from your account, they will no longer have access to their My Virgin Media account.
When you remove someone’s account, these areas are affected:
- Virgin Media Mail address - they'll no longer have access to their Virgin Media Mail account.
- Virgin Media apps - they'll no longer be able to use apps, like Backup & Storage (if you've enabled this).
To remove a user:
1. Sign in to My Virgin Media
If you’ve forgotten your username or password, check What if I forget my Virgin Media username or password?
2. Click My Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click the Manage accounts tab.
4. Click the view/change link that relates to the account you want to remove.
5. Click Delete this account.
6. Confirm that you are sure you want to delete the account.
The user’s account is removed.
Please note: it's not possible to delete the primary account, only additional ones.