Help for National customers
- Help home
- Broadband and Internet
- Virgin Mobile
- Billing and Payments
- Just joined or upgraded
Broadband and Internet :
Why can’t I connect to the Internet?
If you can see a message similar to the following, or you just can’t connect to the Internet, here’s a checklist to help you diagnose the problem.
After each of the following steps, check again to see if you can connect to the Internet.
- Check and reboot the router.
- Check your username and password.
- Have your account details changed?
- Are you trying to connect a new or upgraded computer?
- Check the lights on the modem.
- Check your computer’s Internet options.
- Check your computer’s firewall settings.