The Super Hub is available exclusively to Virgin Media customers, and has been custom-made to provide you with killer performance and wonderful ease of use.
Instead of using a separate cable modem and router – each of which requires its own power supply – the Super Hub combines the functions of both devices into a single, elegant unit.
This makes the setup process even easier, and there are even fewer cables to worry about. With a sleek new design, the Super Hub doesn't even require an external antenna, unlike a standard wireless router.
If a Virgin Media engineer needs to come to your home to install your services, he or she will set up the Super Hub for you. What could be easier?
Add to this the fact that we've made the activation process even more straightforward and you'll see why getting online with Virgin Media really is a piece of cake.
If you want to learn more about your Super Hub and see what all the buttons and flashing lights mean, take a look at our step-by-step guide.
Finding a happy home for your Virgin Media Super Hub is really important so that you get the best wireless signal – and our fastest ever wireless broadband. For some tips, take a look at our step-by-step, interactive guide.
Benefits of the Super Hub
Here are some reasons why the Super Hub may be just right for you:
- Supports superfast broadband speeds (100Mbps and beyond)
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps) networking on four ports
- Very easy to set up
- Fewer cables required than ever before
- Only one power socket required instead of two
- Wireless 'N' standard equipment
- NETGEAR Push 'N' Connect™ WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) option.
What's in the box
When you receive the Super Hub, you'll get the following items:
- The Super Hub (with stand fitted) – DOCSIS 3.0 wireless cable gateway
- A power supply
- A Ethernet cable – for wired connections only
- A spanner – for tightening the coaxial cable to the Super Hub
An installation CD is not required in order to set up the Super Hub.
How do I get the Super Hub?
The Super Hub is available to new and existing Virgin Media Cable customers, and is designed to work best with our superfast broadband services.