Programming an AV device
1. Click here then look for your device make and model number and the 4 digit code(s) that matches it. If there is more than one code for your AV device's make and model, choose one code to try first.
2. Make sure your AV device and your TiVo box are switched on.
3. Press and hold down and press volume up at the same time, until the light on the top of the remote flashes green twice.
4. Enter the four digit code for your AV device's make and model number from the list. The LED should then flash green twice. This shows you have entered a valid code.
5. Press and to check that the remote is working. If not, repeat the steps above using a different code for your AV device from the list.Searching for an AV device code
If your device brand isn’t listed or doesn’t work, you can search for a code that does.
1. Turn the device volume up to an audible level.
2. Press and hold down and volume up at the same time until the light on top of the remote flashes green twice.
3. Enter the code 1999 to access the AV device code database – the LED will flash green twice.
4. Point the remote at the AV device and press channel up until a code mutes the volume for the device – the LED will flash green each time a code is sent.
5. When the volume turns off, release channel up and press to turn the volume back on.
6. Press and to check that the remote is working with your device. If they don’t, continue to search using channel down until the next code turns off the volume, and repeat steps 5 and 6.
7. When the Volume and Mute keys work, press to store the code. The LED will then flash green twice.
8. If you reach the end of the code database, the light on top of the remote will give an extended red flash and exit programming mode.Searching the device list
If at any time you think you’ve missed the code, you can work backwards through the code database by pressing the channel down button at any time.Reset remote
To clear your changes and reset your remote to its original settings:
1. Press and hold down and on the remote at the same time until the light on the top of the remote flashes green twice.
2. Press three times, then press
3. The LED will flash green four times and exit programming mode.