Help for Cable customers
- Help home
- Broadband and Internet
- Virgin Mobile
- Billing and Payments
- Thinking of joining us
- Just joined or upgraded
Billing and Payments
How do I switch to eBilling?
Switching to eBilling is quick and easy. Once you've switched you'll be able to view your bills online and save £21 a year! For more information, go to virginmedia.com/ebilling.
Just have these bits handy:
- Account number and area reference (both of these are on your bill and Welcome letter).
- An email address, so that we can send you an email each month to let you know that your bill is ready to view and pay.
Alternatively if you've registered for My Virgin Media you can switch to eBilling by following the instructions below:
- Sign in to My Virgin Media.
- Click My Profile at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the eBilling section and click Switch to eBilling.
- Follow the instructions on-screen.
If you haven't registered for My Virgin Media or have forgotten your username or password, see How do I sign in to My Virgin Media?