Don’t worry, all you need to do is provide us with your username, your date of birth and the answer to a security question. If you don’t have a security question set up, or you’ve forgotten the answer all you need to do is enter details from your last bill.
To reset your password:
1. Go to the My Virgin Media web page.
2. Beneath the red Sign in button, click on Forgotten password to open the Forgotten your password? web page.
3. Enter your username and click on Continue to open this web page.
Note: Don’t see this web page or forgotten your security answer? See Haven’t set up a security question, or forgotten the answer?, below.
4. Enter the security answer and your date of birth and click on Continue.
5. You will now be able to reset your password and sign in with the information provided.
Haven’t set up a security question, or forgotten the answer?If you do not have a security profile set up, or if you click on Forgotten the answer to your security question? you will be prompted to input your account number, area reference, date of last bill and amount of last bill (which can all be found on your most recent bill from us).
You will now be able to reset your password and sign in with the new information.
For information about setting up or updating your security question and answer, see What is a secret question and answer?