It’s easy to use Virgin TV Anywhere on your computer. In fact, many of its features are just like the ones you love on your Virgin TV service, so you’ll feel right at home (even if you’re not at home when you’re using it)!
If you’re new to Virgin TV, you may need to wait up to 24 hours before you can use Virgin TV Anywhere.
Note: If you subscribe to Sky Movies and Sky Sports you’ll need to make sure you’ve got Microsoft Silverlight installed. See ‘Watching Sky Movies and Sky Sports on the go’ for more information.
Note: Google Chrome and Windows tablets are not currently supported. See 'Technical Requirements for using Virgin TV Anywhere'.
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Go to virginmedia.com/tvanywhere
- Browse through Live TV, On Demand, Collections and TV Listings.
- When you find something you want to see, click Watch
Sign in using your My Virgin Media username and password. If you haven't registered for My Virgin Media or have forgotten your username or password, see How do I sign in to My Virgin Media?.
- The first time you watch Live TV or On Demand, you’ll need to register your device. You can register two devices.
Registering a device
When you try to watch something for the first time on a Windows PC or Apple Mac you’ll need to register your device first.
- On the Device Management pop-up window, tap Register Device.
- On the next screen, tap Register on one of the available device slots.
- Enter the name of the device such as iPhone or even “John’s iPhone”.
- When you’re done, click Save Changes and you’ll be ready to start watching
If you don’t see an available device slot it is likely that you have already have two devices registered; you’ll need to delete one of your existing devices to make a slot available. Don’t forget you can only make changes once a month.
To find out more about Virgin TV Anywhere device management, click here.