If your V6 or TiVo box has been swapped for a new one or you have taken an extra V6 or TiVo box you can copy some settings to the new box when it’s on the same account.
If swapping your V6 or TiVo, this needs to be done within 14 days of getting the new box, after that your settings from the box that’s been replaced won’t be available.
If you’ve got a V+ HD box, you can’t copy any settings to V6 or TiVo, or from V6 or TiVo to your V+ HD.
NOTE: If you’ve reset your V6 or TiVo box, you can’t copy settings from the same box back onto itself.
The settings you can copy are:
- Series Links
- Thumb ratings
- Auto record Wish Lists
To do this:
- Go to virginmedia.com/tvanywhere
- Select Manage My TiVo
- Select Copy TiVo settings from the menu
- Choose the V6 or TiVo box you’d like to copy the settings from
- Choose the V6 or TiVo box you’d like to copy the setting to
- Select the settings you’d like to copy
You can then review the changes and confirm you’re happy with them, once you do you’ll see a confirmation message. Once you see this it can take up to 30 minutes to complete.
If you have more than one V6 or TiVo box already and haven’t renamed your box, you can identify which box name refers to which box by finding the TiVo Service Number (TSN). The TiVo Service Number (TSN) is a code that is unique to each V6 or TiVo box and helps identify it.
To find this:
- Press Home on your remote
- Select Help & Settings
- Select System Info
- Select System Info again
- The TiVo Service Number (TSN) will be shown on the first screen
The last four digits of the TiVo Service Number (TSN) will be shown on the Copy TiVo settings webpage.